[Silly Little Cars] cool old truckster

B-o-b Gallagher usn at comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 13:33:36 PDT 2007

Here's is one of the old curved windshield models on CL Portland.  About the
same price

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/car/366049073.html

Compare it to this one that is a little newer and has a flat windshield in
Seattle

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/car/363878344.html

Btw, of the old 2 cylinder air cooled engines there are two versions, the
18hp (spark plugs on the bottom) and the 22hp (with the spark plugs on the
top of the cylinders).  Note:  I'm no expert.

Hey, we have goofy old Cushmans (Cushmen?) up here in the Pacific Northwest
too  :-)

Bob in Keizer, Ore.