[Silly Little Cars] cool old truckster

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:44:00 PDT 2007

It is written in ancient scripture that whomsoever buys this shall be
King of the City:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/365462662.html

I happened to see this one in person, it is or was on a trailer on
23rd or 24th near Bryant. Very cute, pretty good condition, has a
current plate, stereo, carpeting on the inside. I think $1950 is
steep, but an offer of $1500 isn't...

For those reading this that don't know, since this is older it's got
the old two cylendar OMC engine, which means much less power than the
later ones, a bit less reliable, and no heat. Dan's got a '73 which
has the same engine as my '83, not sure if this '68 has the same
engine as that.

But a truly beautiful beast.