[Silly Little Cars] new cushman

Joe Schwan joethebuilder1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 00:58:36 PST 2007

Dude, how many can you drive at a time? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Alec Bennett <wrybread at gmail.com> wrote:
  I just bought this little beauty:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/508488112.html

It used to haul around a metermaid in Millbrae. Really weird door assembly, and note the gas inlet in the rear. And the giant rear window. I haven't seen it in person yet, she's arriving tomorrow.

Should I be worried that I now own 5 Cushmans? Does anyone know where I might sign up for Cushman's Anonymous?

sillylittlecars at sillylittlecars.com
Use the wiki at http://sillylittlecars.com

YOU CAN'T DEPEND ON YOUR EYES WHEN YOUR IMAGINATION IS OUT OF FOCUS