[Silly Little Cars] cushmans on craigs

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 20:10:27 PST 2007

Having owned both an air cooled ('83) and a water cooled ('90) I have
to hugely disagree that the air cooleds are near as tasty as the water
cooled ones. I'd estimate the air cooleds at 1/2 the power, much more
prone to breakdown, and no heat.

Of course much of this could have been b/c a) my watercooled is almost
10 years younger, b) I'm a lazy bastard who doesn't do a tuneup until
I have a roadside breakdown, and c) I bought my water cooled from a
lazy bastard who didn't do tuneups until he had a roadside breakdown.

But I'm sticking by my theory.

As far as Cushman info, there's a couple of interesting links in the
Silly Little Wiki here:

http://www.sillylittlecars.com/wiki/index.php?title=Company